Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Real ramblings

OK - so it took longer than I thought to actually post something. Part of my procrastination tendencies - when I have to study, I'll find something else to do. Thus I'm writing here rather than reading about assessing student performance....

Casual observation after watching the VP debate tonight: Cheney is slime. Scum. Slippery. That stuff that coats the inside of your tub drain after several years.... GW may be dumb, but Cheney is slime. Obviously this is my opinion, as is supposedly my right to express under freedom of speech, but I'm curious to see how far that goes. Just as I'll be curious to see if I get shot while wearing my Running Against Bush t-shirt here in conservative Logan, UT..... Such cheerful thoughts and its only Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Not cleaning the dorm drains! 40+ years of gunk - and not my gunk either!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home